Call a member of the LBRC team on: 07971 25 85 15
or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the post code DT6 4HA to find us.
Best car parking is in the Long Stay opposite The Haddon House Hotel.
LBRC operates from the passenger pontoons by the bridge, in the inner harbour, about a 4-6 minute walk from the car park – look for our flags
Terms and Conditions
LBRC have a minimum age policy of 5 years, with an adult, if the sea state is flat calm.
- This age is then raised, at the Skippers discretion, as the wind speed/wave size increases.
- Passengers are made aware of this rule from the outset.
- This age may increase or decrease throughout the day without notice depending on the sea state and wind.
- The Skippers word is final.
- Child age range 5 years – 11 years inclusive.
LBRC adopt this policy to prevent against back injury, spinal compression injury, shaking injury to a child
- Crew will supply and fit every passenger with an auto inflate life jacket.
- Children/juniors will be issued with a life jacket specific to their size and weight
- Your skipper will give a full safety briefing before you go to sea.
- Any person inflating/setting off a life jacket outside of an emergency or under instruction from the skipper will be charged £20 per jacket.
LBRC is a member of the Profession Charterers Association and operates by the ‘RIB Code of Conduct’ set out by them.
Gift Voucher Terms
- LBRC Gift Vouchers are valid for the named or number of people shown on each voucher only.
- Voucher places MUST be pre booked via telephone or email.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Vouchers expire on the date shown.
Clothing and Footwear
T-shirts (at least!) must be worn under your lifejacket. (please, no naked bodies)
Footwear isn’t always essential.
Please do not wear wellington boots or muddy foot wear on the RIBs.
LBRC has water proofs available for passengers should the need arise.
We suggest asking your skipper or the LBRC staff prior to you event about suitable clothing for your trip
Suitability to Travel
- Any person deemed unfit to travel through misuse of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted aboard any LBRC vessel.
- Any person not able bodied enough to embark/disembark unassisted will be strongly advised not to travel (offer of a hand / at skippers discretion)
- Any person with neck, back, hip or knee conditions or, any person who is pregnant will be strongly advised not to travel aboard any LBRC vessel. [at skippers discretion]
- If we/LBRC are unable to run your trip/charter due to weather conditions/sea state, we will contact you by phone/text/email and re book you for agreed date. There is no re-booking fee.
- If after every attempt to re book/get you to sea on another or more suitable trip the booking cannot be for filled due to the weather/sea state, ALL of your payment will be refunded (including any booking fee’s paid to ‘FareHarbor’)
- Trips booked using a voucher will be valid to re use if cancelled to weather/sea state.
- If a booked party fail to show for booked trip without notice, no refund will be made and /or your voucher is no longer valid
- Please bear in mind that the weather is liable to change and may differ locally – your safety is our priority
- Lifejackets set off outside of any emergency situation will be charged at £20 each.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS, QUERIES, TIMESCALE ISSUES, OR REASON TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOOKED TRIP: CALL US ASAP 07971 258515
Bookings & Deposits
- LBRC require a deposit of £100 to secure any charter. [excl. Quayside Trips]
- This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless WE [LBRC] cancel your booking due to the sea conditions.
- An alternative location and/or date will be offered to honour your booking.
- Payments can be made in cash, online transfer, via our website payments page or by card in person.
- Prices quoted on this website are for trips & charters from West Bay Harbour only. Trips & charters from any other harbour, marina or port will incur a mobilisation fee.
Where ever and when ever possible, LBRC will do it’s best to give YOU access to the water, unfortunately, due to the nature of Nature, this isn’t always going to happen! This PDF will cast some light onto accessibility of your time on the water with us, from arrival to departure. Please take the time to consult this document and DO NOT HESITATE to contact us should you have ANY queries.
We are here to help!